UMP(Chinese)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UMP(Chinese)

For all the Chinese from UMP have a discussion here.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cooperative Learning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaray

Cooperative Learning Empty
PostSubject: Cooperative Learning   Cooperative Learning EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm

What is Cooperative Learning?
CL is a successful teaching strategy in which small teams, each with students of different levels of ability, use a variety of learning activities to improve their understanding of a subject. Each member of a team is responsible not only for learning what is taught but also for helping teammates learn, thus creating an atmosphere of achievement. Students work through the assignment until all group members successfully understand and complete it.

CL is a good method. But sadly some lecturers don't know how to wisely apply CL in our studies.

So, I totally disagree with this method in UMP.

I have taken the initiative to confront the DEAN who happens to be his lecturer on this issue this morning representing all second year students. The DEAN asked for a proper dialogue session with the faculty management and all students of FKEE to make this issue official. Therefore we need your UNDIVIDED SUPPORT!!!!

Please post ur comment in this issue. Whether u agree or disagree with the implementation of CL in UMP.
Back to top Go down
thien

PostSubject: comment..   Cooperative Learning EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 am

mmmm......i like this method of learning, because it very effective 2 all the ppl.. fast n effectively.......

i support u 2 to change the old method of learning in UMP!!!
Back to top Go down
JackyLiew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cooperative Learning   Cooperative Learning EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:27 pm

thien wrote:
mmmm......i like this method of learning, because it very effective 2 all the ppl.. fast n effectively.......

i support u 2 to change the old method of learning in UMP!!!

wtf? ppl said disagree but u support him in opposite side .. u want let ppl F a?
Back to top Go down
https://umpc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooperative Learning   Cooperative Learning Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooperative Learning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UMP(Chinese) :: Course & Faculty :: FKEE(Faculty of Electrical & Electronic Engineering)-
Jump to: